How to derive dates from Ring video file names (bulk downloads from ring.com)
*Only available in PhotoRex Windows Edition
This option derives dates from the video file names and is designed for videos downloaded from Ring.com using the bulk download option.
The file name format should be similar to the following example:
Please note that this algorithm may not work for all scenarios and may stop working if file name formats are changed. It’s recommended to test and verify that this meets your needs before using it.
1. Go to the toolbar and click on "Select Files".
2. Choose your videos
3. Go to the toolbar again and click on "Change Dates".
4. Choose "Special request - Derives from Ring video filename"
5. Click on "Apply" to derive date from file name
6. Finally, go to the toolbar and click on "Save Files" to save files with updated dates.
Created using Hazel Knowledge Base Builder